About Cybermill Interactive
About Cybermill Interactive Cybermill was founded in 1995 and was born from a marriage of talent from three core industries: design, print and networking in a mixed environment of Unix, Windows and Macintosh. By bringing together a diverse group of professionals from these industries, we created a dynamic and flexible company designed for the 21st century. With more than 30 years' experience in these various disciplines, Cybermill is uniquely positioned to create efficient and effective solutions for our customers.
Our applications development team, based in St. Louis, Missouri, is the cornerstone of our success and continuing growth. This award-winning team of marketing, creative and technical talent has a proven track record of producing innovative work that meets and exceeds the requirements and expectations of our customers. We specialize in these core areas that are critical in today's digital marketplace:
- Web Design - Our team of highly skilled web developers combine compelling content with state-of-the-art graphic design and technology to produce web sites that provide measurable results for your business. This includes responsive web design to optimize the user experience of your site, no matter if it is being viewed on a desktop or laptop computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Maximize your exposure to prospective customers or clients. Partner with Cybermill and tap into our SEO expertise. We will implement the most current and effective SEO best practices, including on-page SEO techniques and strategies for ongoing content creation to put your business on top and keep it at the top of the relevant search engine rankings for your industry and your critical keywords.
- Social Media Marketing - As part of your team, we will work with you to develop and implement social media strategies and content marketing strategies to increase engagement with your current customers, increase customer loyalty and retention, expand awareness of your brand and support your overall marketing strategies and business goals.
- Applications Design - We design highly usable interfaces and applications grounded in sound methodology to meet your business needs, as well as meeting your technical requirements, visual elegance and usability concerns.
- Mobile Applications Development - The mobile applications we create for our customers are visually engaging and aesthetically pleasing, organized for easy navigation and usability, functional and easy to integrate with other mobile solutions and ae compatible with all mobile devices, screen sizes and operating systems.
- Custom eCommerce Solutions - Here at Cybermill we understand the intricacies of online retailing and can offer a range of secure ecommerce solutions that give you power to manage products, vendors, categories, shipping, state sales tax and generate the reporting you need to manage your operations.
In addition to our applications development team, Cybermill launched our data center services in 2001. We now support Windows and IBM AS400, as well as Linux and MAC OS X. We provide hosting, colocation and managed solutions. Our customers require 99.999% uptime and we make that happen. Our data center is located in one of the nation's largest telecommunications facilities, the "Bandwidth Exchange Building," located in the center of the City of St. Louis, Missouri. Its network connectivity and infrastructure make our data center a top-tier facility, and with our location in the heart of the Midwest, it's an ideal place from which to distribute internet data throughout the United States, North America and the world and do so 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our carriers include direct megabit connections to AT&T, MCI (UUNET), Qwest and Level 3. In addition, our electrical power comes from 3 separate feeds on a spot network for automatic failover. With level current and short-term power backup using a complex UPS system and long-term power outage recovery using two 1.5 megawatt diesel generators, we are also well-prepared for any city-wide power-grid failures. No matter how large or how small your business, Cybermill can give you a big-time internet presence and help you build critical competitive advantages that will set you apart. To find out more about Cybermill Interactive and our full range of services, email Cybermill at email@example.com or call (314) 962-4024.